Water you can swim in… Well only virtually This is my very first graphical demo built on a excellent open source framework called G3D.
Demo is based on two chapters in the ShaderX book.
“Rendering Ocean Water”
by John Isidoro, Alex Vlachos, Chris Brennan
“Rippling Refractive and Reflective Water”
by Alex Vlachos, John Isidoro and Chris Oat
- Realtime vertex displacement
- Full control over speed, wave direction, amplitude and frequency
- Additional detailing via two normal maps
- Fake refractions that look real
- Real time reflections or reflections via environment maps
- Fully configurable water color via texture maps